October 1, 2020
Sean G McKinsley, Managing Partner, Canada Immigration and Visa Services, proudly congratulates our client for his approval in Toronto, Ontario as being granted High Wage LMIA approvals under the Owner Operator category of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program and received an Invitation to Apply for Permanent Residence.
We want to congratulate our client and friend, Ben (Hong Kong national), who is the CEO of Team X Studio Inc.
Ben was approved back-to-back for the week of September 30, 2020. CIVS assisted Ben in applying on August 26, 2020. He received his interview request on September 26th and was approved on September 29th. The very next day Ben received an Invitation to Apply for Permanent Residency. As the CEO Owner Operator, Ben received 200 CRS points making it possible for him to be selected for PR through Canada’s Express Entry system as a Federal Skilled Worker. The Owner Operator Pathway requires that your business is fully operational and is designed to support entrepreneurial newcomers like Ben in living the Canadian dream.
We want to encourage our clients and friends to visit Ben and his Team X in Toronto at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Address: Unit 405, 9 Davies Ave, Toronto, ON, M4M 2A6
You, too, can become an Owner Operator like Ben. Contact us today.
It’s our privilege to now assist Ben and his family in applying for their Permanent Residence in Canada.
We also want to thank everyone for making our acclaimed publications about business investment immigration and the Owner Operator Pathway to Canada in becoming the top-ranked through Amazon books. These publications include and can be found through Amazon:
- Owner Operator LMIA Guidebook
- Owner Operator LMIA Guidebook Hong Kong Edition
- Intra Company Transferees (ICT) Guidebook
- How to Find LMIA Jobs in Canada, Start-up Visa Guidebook
- The Rural Alberta Advantage for Investor Immigrants
- Why Immigrants Should Choose Alberta, Canada for Permanent Residence
This publication may be supplemented by purchasing an extended resources version through our website https://civs.ca/resources/
The extended version online is suited for those individuals who wish to see examples of real-life submissions to the government of Canada under the Owner Operator program.
There are also additional resources available for digital download via https://civs.ca/resources/ including sample business plans, template documents and video tutorials.
We also provide professional service packages on an hourly and flat fee basis.
About the Owner Operator Pathway:
The Owner Operator pathway is an efficient process by which foreign nationals may permanently resettle to Canada by starting or purchasing a business.
For the Owner Operator LMIA investor immigrant pathway, the process can be summarized in the following manner:
- Become a majority shareholder in an eligible Canadian business or prepare to start your own business in Canada.
- Submit an application for an Owner Operator LMIA to ESDC (Service Canada) for approval with the support of a professional RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant).
- Once a positive LMIA has been achieved, apply for a Work Permit through an RCIC with the approved LMIA that will be valid for the next 1-2 years.
- Now that you have a positive LMIA and valid work permit, you can own and operate your business in Canada. During this time, while consulting with an RCIC, you can apply for permanent residency to Canada through Express Entry or a Provincial Nominee Program depending on your credentials and situation.
Of course, before purchasing or investigating starting a business, a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) should be obtained so you can travel in and out of Canada.
The owner-operator LMIA stream may be the best pathway for you and your family to immigrate to Canada, especially if you have an existing business, experience in business, and relatively high net worth. For more information on the Owner-Operator LMIA pathway, please visit the Business Entrepreneur Immigration section on our website or our Blog which has an extensive amount of content and articles to help inform you of the process. Specifically, the article linked here outlines the step by step process for the Federal LMIA Owner Operator Pathway to Permanent Residency for business owners.
For more information on being a Canadian investor immigrant and obtaining permanent residency, please contact us.
Sean G McKinsley, Managing Partner & Founder
RCIC & ICCRC Member R529731
Nikola Misina, Partner
RCIC & ICCRC Member R524218
Steve Paolasini, Vice-President, B. Eng