Canadian Immigration Services for Individuals & Businesses
CIVS assists individuals and businesses navigate the various legal, regulatory, and government requirements surrounding the process of immigrating to Canada. Our goal is to provide seamless and efficient visa application processes with unmatched CIVS customer experience.
- Visitor Visa
- Business Visitor Visa
- Visitor Record Extension
- Study Permits
- Work Permits
- Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
- International Mobility Programs
- Post Graduate Work Permit
- Family Sponsorship
- Federal Skilled Workers
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Investor Immigration
- Refugees, Person in Need of Protection and H&C
At CIVS, our mandate is expressed in serving our valued clients. We strive to treat each immigration, citizenship, or refugee protection case as if it was our own family member involved. We will go the distance in assisting people and businesses who wish to live, work, visit, study or do business in Canada. We are committed to providing effective services and commitment to each case we engage.
* Sean G McKinsley is Member # R529731 as authorized by the College Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC). Canada Visa and Immigration Services Inc is authorized through the CICC in connection with the membership of Sean G McKinsley, RCIC.
The easiest and most effective way to get approved as a Canadian immigrant is with the assistance of experienced professionals who understand the process.
At CIVS we help our clients identify the immigration pathway best suited to their situation and assist them through the process every step of the way.
Our team has helped many corporate and individual clients reach their immigration goals. We combine that experience with our expertise to help you achieve a successful outcome.