Study in Canada:  

Choose to study in Canada, and you’ll have the opportunity to encounter vastly different cultural and natural experiences – from the ski slopes of Rocky Mountains to beautiful lakes of Ontario with multicultural cities such as Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver or Calgary.  

You need to prove that you are financially able to support yourself during studies and pay tuition fee. Our immigration professionals can help you find the program and school that suits your needs. After enrollment, we will assist you with obtaining your Study Permit, Post-Graduate Work Permit and finally Permanent Residency Application.   

Canada is recognized worldwide as a high-quality education system and has access to some of the best schools in the world. In 2018. it was wotted 2nd country in world per US News. In addition, it has a very competitive and affordable tuition rates comparing the closest neighbor- the USA 


Work during studies:  

Full-time international students can work part-time, up to 20 hours per week both on and off-campus. During scheduled breaks throughout the year, such as winter or summer break, your study permit will allow you to work full-time.  

There are many benefits to studying in Canada as an international student: you can apply for your Spousal Open Work Permit, your children’s visas and receive Post-Graduate Open Work Permit after studies. The best part is: it opens a door to valuable Canadian employment opportunities and gaining valuable work experience! Your spouse will continue working on Open Work Permit as well.  


Work after graduation:  

The Post-Graduation Work Permit is an Open Work Permit, with the following benefits: 

  • No job offer requirement 
  • A duration of up to 3 years (depending on the official length of program completed) 
  • Eligibility for Provincial Healthcare  

To obtain Post Graduate Work Permit you must have graduated from: 

  • a public post-secondary institution, such as a college, trade/technical school, or university 
  • a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as public institutions.  

We can advise you regarding the best option as some schools are not eligible for Post-Graduate Work Permit. Such a Work Permit will enable you not just to obtain valuable Canadian work experience but to apply for Permanent Residency through several different pathways. If you are not qualified for an immigration program now, studying in Canada can help you become an eligible candidate for permanent residency in the future.  


Become a Permanent Resident 

We will strategically advise you about the fastest route in your case. Canada has numerous routes leading towards Permanent Residency such as: 

Express Entry Skilled Work Program: It is a point-based system where your Canadian Education and Canadian Work Experience will drastically increase your chance of success.   

Canadian Experience Class: If you have at least 12 months of full time skilled work experience in Canada in three years before you apply, you may qualify.  

Provincial Nominee Programs:  Each Provincial Nominee Programs has different requirements in terms of necessary skills, education and work experience. Most of the provinces will require ties with the province or a job offer from a business within that province. We can guide you regarding your eligibility for any of the following provincial nominee programs (PNP):  

  • Alberta PNP 
  • Quebec PNP 
  • Ontario PNP 
  • Manitoba PNP 
  • Nova Scotia PNP 
  • Prince Edward Island PNP 
  • New Brunswick PNP 
  • New Foundland and Labrador PNP 
  • Yukon PNP 
  • Saskatchewan PNP 
  • British Columbia PNP 

If you like to find out more, please contact us.



If you are seeking or offering employment in Canada we can help you connect with the people you need.

  • Employment Opportunities for Workers

  • Qualified Job Candidates for Employers

  • Employment Consultation & Advisory Services

At CIVS we are a family, and our clients are the important connection in that circle. When you choose Canada Immigration & Visa Services you can count on us, every step of the way.

The Canada Immigration and Visa Services team works together like a family to deliver exceptional experiences to our clients. and we foster that by valuing and respecting our people.

Experienced immigration consultants know that the best success stories are all about details and process. Put our experience to work for you to ensure that every detail is in place.

Every client has unique needs, we understand that, and we know how to work with you to deliver the best possible results for every situation. We understand your unique story, and we honor it.


CIVS is owned and managed by Sean G McKinsley, Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). CIVS is headquartered at the Maximus 88 Professional Center located in the Sunalta beltline. We are pleased to offer free on-site parking. We are also steps away from the Sunalta LRT C-train station.