May 7, 2021
Owner Operator Program in full force – Sean Mckinsley and the team at Canada Immigration and Visa Services (CIVS) have the experience and the expertise to get the Owner Operator LMIA application approval for Mr. Samuel of Pure Concept Inc.
From Coast-to-Coast, CIVS is Canada’s national immigration firm specializing in helping entrepreneurial newcomers live the Canadian dream.
Owner Operator LMIA Approval in Wingham, Ontario
Mr. Samuel, Operations Manager and Director of Pure Concept Inc.
We want to congratulate another one of our clients, Mr. Samuel, who is the Operations Manager and Director of Pure Concept Inc.
Pure Concept Inc. is an Esso gas station and car wash service company based in Wingham, Ontario.
Mr. Samuel was one of our back-to-back-to-back grand slam approvals for this week, May 6th. CIVS assisted Mr. Samuel in applying for LMIA on April 30th. He received his interview request yesterday and was approved today. Mr. Samuel received additional CRS points, and will likely be selected for PR through Canada’s Express Entry system as a Federal Skilled Worker on the next upcoming Express Entry draw.
The Owner Operator Pathway requires that your business must be fully operational and is designed to support entrepreneurial newcomers like Mr. Samuel will be living the Canadian dream. It’s our privilege now to assist Mr. Samuel in applying for his and his family’s Work Permit and Permanent Residence in Canada.
We want to encourage our clients and friends to visit Mr. Samuel and Pure Concept Inc. at:
Esso Gas Station Location: 161 Josephine St, Wingham, ON N0G 2W0
We also want to thank everyone for making our acclaimed publications about business investment immigration and the Owner Operator Pathway to Canada top-ranked through Amazon books. These publications include the following:
- Owner Operator LMIA Guidebook
- Owner Operator LMIA Guidebook Hong Kong Edition
- Intra Company Transferees (ICT) Guidebook
- How to Find LMIA Jobs in Canada, Start-up Visa Guidebook
- The Rural Alberta Advantage for Investor Immigrants
- Why Immigrants Should Choose Alberta, Canada for Permanent Residence
These publications may be supplemented by purchasing an extended resources version through our website https://civs.ca/resources/
The extended version online is suited for those individuals who wish to see examples of real-life submissions to the government of Canada under the Owner Operator program.
There are also additional resources available for digital download via https://civs.ca/resources/ including sample business plans, template documents and video tutorials.
We also provide professional service packages on an hourly and flat fee basis.
About the Owner Operator Pathway:
The Owner Operator pathway is an efficient process by which foreign nationals may permanently resettle to Canada by starting or purchasing a business.
For the Owner Operator LMIA investor immigrant pathway, the process can be summarized in the following manner:
- Become a majority shareholder in an eligible Canadian business or prepare to start your own business in Canada.
- Submit an application for an Owner Operator LMIA to ESDC (Service Canada) for approval with the support of a professional RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant).
- Once a positive LMIA has been achieved, apply for a Work Permit through an RCIC with the approved LMIA that will be valid for the next 1-2 years.
- Now that you have a positive LMIA and valid work permit, you can own and operate your business in Canada. During this time, while consulting with an RCIC, you can apply for permanent residency to Canada through Express Entry or a Provincial Nominee Program depending on your credentials and situation.
Of course, before purchasing or investigating starting a business, a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) should be obtained so you can travel in and out of Canada.
The owner-operator LMIA stream may be the best pathway for you and your family to immigrate to Canada, especially if you have an existing business, experience in business, and relatively high net worth. For more information on the Owner-Operator LMIA pathway, please visit the Business Entrepreneur Immigration section on our website or our Blog which has an extensive amount of content and articles to help inform you of the process. Specifically, the article linked here outlines the step by step process for the Federal LMIA Owner Operator Pathway to Permanent Residency for business owners.
For more information on being a Canadian investor immigrant and obtaining permanent residency, please contact us.
Sean G McKinsley, Managing Partner & Founder
RCIC & ICCRC Member R529731
Nikola Misina, Partner
RCIC & ICCRC Member R524218
Steve Paolasini, Senior National Vice-President, B. Eng