April 15, 2021
From Coast-to-Coast, CIVS is Canada’s national immigration firm specializing in helping entrepreneurial newcomers live the Canadian dream.
Great News from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for International students, Temporary Foreign workers in Health Care and Temporary Foreign Workers in selected essential occupations!
Almost 90,000 Temporary Foreign Workers and International Graduates will have a chance to become Permanent Residents of Canada.
Basic Requirements: To be eligible, a legal immigration status and presence in Canada is required.
- For the Temporary Workers category (50,000 applications) – an applicant must have one year of Canadian Work Experience in the Health -Care profession (20,000 applications) or in pre-approved essential occupation (30,000 applications).
- For International Graduates Category (40 000 applications) – an applicant must have completed one of the following within the last four years (February 2017 – April 2021). The program must be done via Designated Learning Institute (DLI):
- Two years or 16 months Canadian Post-Secondary program (one or more certificate, diploma, attestation); or
- A Degree (issued on completion of a program of at least eight months) or
- Degree, Diploma, Attestation or Certificate of any duration leading to Skilled Trades.
Canada Immigration and Visa Services team congratulates all eligible applicants under these temporary public policy pathways to Permanent Residency of Canada. Not to mention, many more policies like these are expected in the near future to meet the immigration goal of 2021.
Streams will remain open until 90,000 application limits are reached or until November 5, 2021, whichever comes first. Applications are selected on a first-come and first-serve basis.
We encourage you to contact our office via email, phone number, whichever suits you best, to discuss your eligibility. Our Team at CIVS will play on the front foot for you and will attempt to prepare and submit your application as soon as the portal opens, subject to timely receipt of all the required documents from your side. Your Immigration goal is our Top Priority.
Promises Made, Promises Delivered.
For more information on how to obtain permanent residency, please contact us.
Sean G McKinsley, Managing Partner & Founder
RCIC & ICCRC Member R529731
Micky Singh, Executive Director / Partner
Office: D-51 Janakpuri, New Delhi, India
WhatsApp: +1-778-929-7097 (CA) | +917838000097 (IND)
Nikola Misina, Partner
RCIC & ICCRC Member R524218
Priyanka Sharma, Senior Associate, M.Com
RCIC & ICCRC Member R706007
Steve Paolasini, Senior National Vice-President, B. Eng