Exclusive Opportunity to join the Renaissance Bakery & Cafe Group in partnership for new bakery and cafe.
This business will support the Owner Operator (51% Ownership) LMIA for Permanent Residency.
- Cost of Business: $325,000 CAD (for 51% Ownership)
- Timeline for Possession: 90 days
- Timeline for LMIA Approval and Work Permit: 90 -180 days
- Timeline for Permanent Residency: 12- 18 months
Subject to Qualification for Owner Operator Pathway.
Family recipes and traditions helped our Italian ancestors remember the home they left behind when they immigrated to Canada. Their spirited camaraderie was quickly embraced by neighbours as they recognized a shared passion for family, good food, and wine . This is what we want for you at Renaissance.
Renaissance is a family run business with strong Italian roots. We are pleased to serve Alberta and British Columbia. Coming soon also to Ontario as we share a taste of our family recipes handed down for generations.
The Renaissance Bakery & Cafe Group is partrnered with Canada Cannoli Company proudly serving “World Famous Venetian Cannoli”. Cannoli are a popular pastry native to Northern and Central regions in Italy. Our cannoli are very different from the classic Sicilian cannoli as the pastry shells in these cannoli are deep fried and our Northern pastry shells are baked. The cannoli are then filled with endless classic cream fillings.
About the Owner Operator Pathway:
The Owner Operator pathway is an efficient process by which foreign nationals may permanently resettle to Canada by starting or purchasing a business.
For the Owner Operator LMIA investor immigrant pathway, the process can be summarized in the following manner:
- Become a majority shareholder in an eligible Canadian business or prepare to start your own business in Canada.
- Submit an application for an Owner Operator LMIA to ESDC (Service Canada) for approval with the support of a professional RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant).
- Once a positive LMIA has been achieved, apply for a Work Permit through an RCIC with the approved LMIA that will be valid for the next 1-2 years.
- Now that you have a positive LMIA and valid work permit, you can own and operate your business in Canada. During this time, while consulting with an RCIC, you can apply for permanent residency to Canada through Express Entry or a Provincial Nominee Program depending on your credentials and situation.
Of course, before purchasing or investigating starting a business, a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) should be obtained so you can travel in and out of Canada.
The owner-operator LMIA stream may be the best pathway for you and your family to immigrate to Canada, especially if you have an existing business, experience in business, and relatively high net worth. For more information on the Owner-Operator LMIA pathway, please visit the Business Entrepreneur Immigration section on our website or our Blog which has an extensive amount of content and articles to help inform you of the process. Specifically, the article linked here outlines the step by step process for the Federal LMIA Owner Operator Pathway to Permanent Residency for business owners.
For more information on being a Canadian investor immigrant and obtaining permanent residency, please contact us.
Sean G McKinsley, Managing Partner & Founder
RCIC & ICCRC Member R529731
Nikola Misina, Partner
RCIC & ICCRC Member R524218
Steve Paolasini, Senior National Vice-President, B. Eng