Express Entry Draw for Federal Skilled Trades Applicants
There are 500 invitations were given by the Government of Canada who have a comprehensive ranking score as low as 332 to the candidates of Federal Skilled Trades Class for Canadian permanent residence in Express Entry draw held last May 15.
The Federal Skilled Trade Class falls under the category of Canada’s National Occupational Classification (NOC) who are skilled experienced workers:
- Industrial, Electrical and Construction Trades
- Maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture, and related production
- Processing, manufacturing and utility supervisors and central control operators
- Chefs and cooks
- Butchers and Bakers
The Eligible candidates were scored under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) based on different categories such as age, education, skilled work experience and proficiency in English or French language.
The last draw’s cut-off of 332 was the lowest cut-off score this year in an all-program Express Entry draw which was 438. So all the applicants who entered their profile in the Express Entry pool before May 15 received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence.
The recent draw of 500 candidates may be pursued by bigger draws in the future which is good news to everyone who desires to apply for permanent residency.
And different provinces of Canada had issued invitations to select Express Entry candidates occasionally this year in their own categories given the following details:
- Alberta – issued invitations to candidates this year for as low as 300 on their CRS Scores
- Nova Scotia – issued invitations through its Labour Market Priorities Stream to Express Entry with a minimum score of 400
- Ontario – issued invitations to their candidates through Human capital Priorities Steams with a minimum required score of 350
- Saskatchewan and Manitoba – have their own unique occupation lists and pools and own ranking systems for invitations
There are several pathways for an individual to become an eligible candidate, and these are being an International Student, Foreign Temporary Worker and an Owner Operator in Canada.
To know further on how to be qualified as an Express entry candidate, you can contact us and we are willing to assist and answer all your queries towards your Canadian permanent residency.
Who knows, you might be the next one to receive an Invitation to Apply for Canadian Permanent residency!
Leave A Comment